Saturday, March 9, 2024

Review: Pageboy

Pageboy Pageboy by Elliot Page
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a fan of Elliot Page (Juno! X-Men!). He has been through a lot in his short life. This was tough at times, graphic. But in the end, he overcomes. This did have some moments where I got lost a bit; it goes back and forth from childhood to adulthood and back to childhood, etc.
*Might* be helpful reading for some on the anti-trans bandwagon that is happening in pretty much every single state right now. (I do not think this would make a difference for someone like MJG for example. I think a target could be those moderates (if any exist in this political climate).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...