Friday, March 22, 2024

Review: Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning

Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning by Liz Cheney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was interesting to read about the events before, during, and after the Jan 6, 2021 insurrection.  
Politically, I disagree with Liz Cheney on most things.  However, she has the courage to stand up for what is right and true.  She stood up for democracy.  And she paid a price for it too.  I think history will see her as a hero.
It's surprising to read and listen to how the insurrectionists are viewed now.  How quickly the fear of 1/6/21 faded away.  The simple, plain fact is this:  those that participated in the insurrection (including the person who incited it & did nothing while the Capital was stormed) are TRAITORS.   
I listened to the audiobook borrowed from the library and narrated by Liz Cheney.     


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...