Sunday, February 25, 2024

Review: With Any Luck

With Any Luck With Any Luck by Ashley Poston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5*
Audrey has an interesting ability.  She and her family have luck.  It's described as "small" luck- like hitting all green lights, finding the only parking spot.  She also finds out she helps other people find their 'person."  Kiss me and you will find "the one" the next day.  It is both neat and sad, since Audrey wants a partner too.
Audrey's BFF is the groom.  She is the best woman.  Told in past to present, past to present, you get a sense of what happened and a good feel for the characters.  Theo is the bride's BFF and the man of honor.  The groom is missing and Audrey and Theo need to figure out what happened.  I liked this, but wanted a bit more at the end.  


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...