Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Review: The Exception to the Rule

The Exception to the Rule The Exception to the Rule by Christina Lauren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked this! Callum ("C") accidentally emails Terra ("T") on Valentine's Day (he meant to email a teacher). She replies and they send emails to each other on Valentine's Day for the next 10 years. They didn't share personal details due to their ages at the time (14 and 16). I liked their banter back and forth and liked their accidental real-life meeting later before identities were fully revealed. Enjoyed this!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...