Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Review: Outofshapeworthlessloser: A Memoir of Figure Skating, F*cking Up, and Figuring It Out

Outofshapeworthlessloser: A Memoir of Figure Skating, F*cking Up, and Figuring It Out Outofshapeworthlessloser: A Memoir of Figure Skating, F*cking Up, and Figuring It Out by Gracie Gold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a figure skating fan and a fan of Gracie's when she was competing.  I had absolutely no idea of what she was going through in her personal life.  This is her story and she is very open about everything.  She talked about everything from disordered eating, depression, sexual assault, performance enhancing drugs, you name it, she talks about it.  I think her criticisms of figure skating are accurate too.  Recommended.  
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...