Monday, September 28, 2020

Review: Tails, You Lose

Tails, You Lose Tails, You Lose by Carol J. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5* rounded up
This picks up right where the first left off. Lee has volunteered as an instructor in at the Tabby (Tabitha Trumbull Academy of the Arts). She's dating a detective (Pete) and living with her aunt (Ibby/Isobel). I didn't quite like this one as much as the first. I think it's because Lee didn't use her ability that much and for a good part of the book ignored it/wanted it to do away. Her relationship with Pete is very rated G. Her friend River had more of a presence in this one. Overall, decent mystery.
Read for Romance-opoly Autumn square- moon track

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...