Wednesday, September 11, 2019

What Happens in Summer

Review:

What Happens in Summer - Caridad Piñeiro

Part of Connie's story takes place at the same time as Maggie's (book 1). And yes, I was right.
Connie and Jon fell in love one summer while both were in college. Differences led to their breakup. This being romancelandia, neither quite forgot the other and the flame still burns. They re-connect years later. Jon is a successful inventor and Connie a successful lawyer.
While I did like this and was invested in the story, I felt for 2 adults (mid-late twenties) this was way too angsty. I lost track of my eye rolls. But, they both did get their shit together for a HEA. Finally.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1950373/what-happens-in-summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...