Sunday, September 1, 2019

He's the One

Review:

He's the One - Cat Johnson, Kate Angell, Lucy Monroe, Linda Lael Miller

Taken all together a 2* is the most I can rate this book.  The 1st 4 in this were meh (and Shalvis's was disappointing- Ella was TSTL).  I'm not going to waste my time.  But the last story- Fish Out of Water (Cat Johnson) was the best.  This story was a strong 3.5* for me.  I enjoyed the swap- a cowgirl meets nerdy professor.  Carla was likable and I thought her insecurities were understandable.  I also liked Mark and thought he was a good fit.  My only issue was it was too short!

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1945047/he-s-the-one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...