Sunday, February 3, 2019

Tiger of Talmare

Review:

Tiger of Talmare - Nina Croft

I was pleasantly surprised.  Melissa was bound to a death sentence working the mines after she killed someone.  The ship she was on crashes and she, with 2 other women- Leila and Darla, steal another ship.  That ship happened to be (Captain) Zachary Knight's ship.  Zach happens to be a human-tiger hybrid.    

Fast forward 10 years and Zach's wanted to for murder and Mel's team is hired to kidnap him and bring him to someone else.  I liked the interactions between Mel, Darla, and Leila. While I learned Mel and Leila's stories, I wanted a bit more.  I was pleasantly surprised at what Mel was.  Darla I know nothing about (except she is the only human on The Revenge).  Everything was wrapped up nicely, I just would have liked a little more.  There were a few things left hanging/unexplained, I think this might have been the start of a series that didn't happen.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1840549/tiger-of-talmare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...