Saturday, March 25, 2017

Unclaimed

Review:

Unclaimed - Courtney Milan

Jessica made a bad decision when she was 14. Mark's upbringing gave him a unique view on sex. I loved having the roles reversed. Jessica starts out with the goal of seducing Mark to win a bet that will get her out of her current life. Instead she falls in love. At first I didn't like Jessica. But once her story came out, I both liked and sympathized with her. I thought Mark fit her very well.
I was surprised at how Mark's viewpoints on sex were so popular with other men (yeah, right). I appreciated how he was clear that women weren't the enemy or to be blamed for other's actions.
Looking forward to Smite's story (yes, that is his name!).

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1546354/unclaimed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...