Thursday, March 30, 2017

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Review:

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean

Bah humbug!
New author for me, thought I'd like, but man, I wasn't crazy about this book!
Callie just wants to live, so she is going to break some rules! My main issue is, I didn't connect to either character. I wasn't cheering for their story. I really didn't care. I don't know if it's the writing, my mood, or what.
One takeaway- I really want to know what, exactly, Callie used to bind her chest. I would never be able to bind mine enough to pass as a man (and as the books said, she is well-endowed)!

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1547752/nine-rules-to-break-when-romancing-a-rake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...