Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Review: Text for You

Text for You Text for You by Sofie Cramer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Clara and her fiance have an argument.  Before they can make up, he dies.   Grief stricken, she texts his phone number as a way to "talk" to him.  Unbeknownst to her, his number now belongs to someone else, Sven.  Sven is captivated by her messages and eventually wants and sets out to meet her.
I picked this up from my library while browsing.  It sounded interesting.  In reality, not so much.  Clara and Sven do NOT meet (I repeat do NOT meet) until well past the 1/2 point of the book (it's actually closer to 75%).  And then their relationship is way too fast.  Just no.  I didn't 1* this since I actually did finish it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Here for the Right Reasons: A swoonworthy friends-to-lovers rom-com

Here for the Right Reasons: A swoonworthy friends-to-lovers rom-com by Jodi McAlister My rating: 4 of 5 stars ...