Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Review: Dark Prince

Dark Prince Dark Prince by Eve Silver
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Jane is sold by her father to Aidan to pay off his debt.  They live on the coast and it is rumored that Aidan is a pirate and smuggler.  And..gasp!  A murderer!
However things are not as they seem.  I thought this was disappointing.  There was not much to the mystery and it was a bit of a let down.  I didn't like the dynamic between Aidan and Jane at the beginning; he wasn't clear on expectations he had and I just felt the "romance" was icky (re: the indentured servitude).  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Say More: Lessons from Work, the White House, and the World

Say More: Lessons from Work, the White House, and the World by Jen Psaki My rating: 4 of 5 stars Jen Psa...