Sunday, February 13, 2022

Review: Catching Him

Catching Him Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Leah is in her 30s and is tired of dating the wrong guys. He last relationship lasted 2 years and he told her he was interested one moment and was indecisive about their future the next. So, now she is single and determined to not chase a guy again. Her first meeting with her next door neighbor was hilarious. Her cat, Mouse, escaped and jumped through an open window at his house. Thinking the house was empty, Leah jumps in after her cat and meets Tyler.
What follows is a nice friends to lovers. I thought they got to know each other before jumping in and I could believe it. Both are a little too perfect though (IMO). They whole mystery of arson and trashing of Leah's home was out of place and didn't make sense. I felt it came out of left field and was unnecessary when all said and done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...