Saturday, May 22, 2021

Review: Stay Close

Stay Close Stay Close by Alexa Riley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Penelope's parents are in charge of security for this company and as a result she and her twin Pandora have bodyguards. There is no threat/suspense. Ivan has worked for Paige and Ryan (Penelope and Pandora's parents) for 5 years or so. When they ask him to guard one of their daughters, he agrees.
Well this was super fast. One look and it's love at first sight. What I found creepy is Penelope is still in high school. Yes, she is 18, but still in HIGH SCHOOL. I have no idea who old Ivan is. It's never said (but at least 25 I would think).
I did have a little interest in Pandora's story (she was the twin I liked better), but I read the epilogues (for the other 2) and no thanks (it's full of alpha shit- how dare you look at "my" wife and babies (because a woman is not a woman & complete without 1 or 2 or 5)! Hard pass on the others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...