Saturday, January 2, 2021

Review: Be My Fantasy

Be My Fantasy Be My Fantasy by Alisha Rai
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Elizabeth's father is an ex-Senator, her family has has a lot of money, and can trace their linage to the Mayflower. Her parents have certain opinions of what is "proper" for a woman to do. She was raised to be a perfect hostess and to make her husband life easier. Nice, right? Well, she doesn't want to do that and has found ways to get what she needs. She is the secret part owner of an exclusive club that caters to sexual desires. She had a room built to her specifications.
Luca works for the family business. He is the right hand man in the company. He also briefly dated Elizabeth a few years ago before she broke things off because she felt he was only interested in her for her name and connections. He secretly lusts after her for years.
They reconnect after Luca sees her leaving her club. I could understand her reluctance to trust based on her history and shaming she got from a past partner. Story is incomplete and continues in the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...