Friday, June 14, 2019

Wonder Woman: Warbringer

Review:

Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons Series) - Leigh Bardugo

Wonder Woman as a teen! I liked that this showed her insecurities and her growth throughout the book. Alia is a Warbringer and that title means exactly what it means. People are after her either to kill or use her. There is a lot of Greek mythology in this one and I thought that was refreshing.
I enjoyed the interactions between Alia, Theo, Nim, and Jason. I have to admit I didn't see a certain someone's betrayal coming. This works as a good companion to the movie Wonder Woman (IMO).
For Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo: title includes character's name square.

Booklikes-opoly:  rolled a 6 and landed on Jail: Just Visiting.  $ 3 to bail fund

Bank $44 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1902434/wonder-woman-warbringer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...