Saturday, June 29, 2019

No Proper Lady

Review:

No Proper Lady - Isabel Cooper

This is a little like The Terminator, but with roll reversal. Joan is the assassin. Overall, I liked this, but it was slow in places. I liked how accepting Simon was, but the whole "I can't compromise you" got old. And now that I think about it, Joan told Simon how she felt, but I don't remember Simon confessing his feelings. (And I'm too lazy to go back and look). The 2nd in this series features new people and sounds good, so I most likely will read it.
For Ripped Bodice Bingo- Assassins square

For Booklikes-opoly: rolled a 3 to #22 women's roles/strong female character  $3 for a bank of $54

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1910792/no-proper-lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...