Monday, March 25, 2019

Firelight

Review:

Firelight - Kristen Callihan

I enjoyed this book and really had a had time putting it down. I would have liked more about Miranda and her ability to summon fire. It said she was born with it, her sisters (Poppy and Daisy) are "normal." This book is definitely more about Archer and what happened to him. I was certainly curious about his disfigurement (burns? pox marks? bad ache scars? well, no.).
I did think that was slow moving at times. Both take time to learn to trust and withhold information.
The end was my favorite part.

[spoiler]

Miranda was the one who saved the day. She kicked ass and took names.

[/spoiler]

Daisy and Poppy's books are next!

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1862842/firelight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...