Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Magic Shifts

Review:

Magic Shifts  -  Ilona Andrews

M.S. opens a few months after breaking off from the pack. Kate and Curran are living in suburbia. George (Mahon's daughter) comes to see them after her boyfriend goes missing and no one from the Pack looks for him.
This had action. Tons of it. The banter I adore. The scene from Applebees. 
Someone that could have helped and didn't 

[spoiler]

Saiman

[/spoiler]

 I liked the revelations about the ghouls 

[spoiler]

djinn with no magic

[/spoiler]

. There wasn't much in the Roland story-line. A few books ago I would have said he is evil and wants Kate dead, but now? Maybe he's changed? Or he wants us to think it because he's really evil. I'll be finding out!

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1835676/magic-shifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...