Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Magpie Lord

Review:

The Magpie Lord - K.J. Charles

This was enjoyable. My first historical, paranormal M/M (I think). I liked that Stephen and Lucian were completely opposite (Stephen is short and squat, Lucian tall and lean). It will be interesting how their relationship develops- there was no declaration of love in this one. In addition, the societal norms and their different stations/ranks. Lucian will be able to get away with far more due to his title and wealth. 
I liked that Stephen and other individuals were able to see that Lucian is not his father or his brother. I am curious about Merrick. And Stephen's partner Esther.
This works for "Birds are somehow involved" square for Ripped Bodice Bingo and, you guessed it, that's the square I'm using this for!

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1770597/the-magpie-lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...