Wednesday, June 6, 2018

One in a Million

Review:

One in a Million - Jill Shalvis

This is one of my least favorites in this series. Callie and Tanner weren't bad, but each had their Issues. Callie more so then Tanner. She had a bad experience with love and therefore love must not exist. She gave one person way too much power to dictate her life. I don't mind some push-pull, but this was annoying. One step forward, now let's take 2 steps back shall we? 
I did enjoy the roles Becca, Olivia, Sam, Cole, Troy, and Lucille. I liked that Lucille has her own ending. As always, I enjoyed the interactions between all of them. One thing did help make up for my frustration: the proposal scene.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1764238/one-in-a-million

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...