Saturday, August 19, 2017

Black Diamond

Review:

Black Diamond - Susannah Sandlin

Glad that Jena has her own book.
Jena, recovering from the events of book 1 is finally back on duty. She is self-conscious about her scars. Cole had something Bad happen and he decided to move and live off the grid. He succeeds until the arrival of drugs in his backyard.
I thought Jena and Cole were a good match because of things that happened to them. (I surprised to read about what happened to Cole- I thought he was hiding from someone). I liked the secondary characters- Ceelie and Gentry make appearances (and Paul, Mac). Decent plot and the villains (while guessed about 1/2 through), were good ones. I would liked a bit more at the end, I thought it was a bit rushed.
Jena's parents are TOXIC.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1590327/black-diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...