Friday, July 14, 2017

Pantsuit Nation

Review:

Pantsuit Nation - Libby Chamberlain

I didn't know about this (and I believe myself to be well-informed) until I saw this at my library while browsing. Pantsuit Nation, a group on Facebook, started last year to safely talk and support those that supported Hillary Clinton. I loved the format- individuals that posted to the group had their stories told in this book. Some are a picture, others a sentence, and others a few pages. I also liked the timeline- the beginning is before November 8th 2016 and ending on Jan 21st 2017. It helps to know you are not alone. 
Recommended!
See also: http://www.pantsuitnation.org/

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1578988/pantsuit-nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...