Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Review: The Bodyguard

The Bodyguard The Bodyguard by Anna Hackett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

.5*
Rome is ex-military and works at Norcross Security. Norcross pretty much does everything (security, investigations, etc). Sofie is a princess of a European country in town for a fundraiser; her charity- The Victoria Foundation which assists domestic violence survivors. She has a stalker and a need for a bodyguard. Enter Rome.
This had a decent amount of action and romance. Not too serious and just what I was in the mood for. I did like Sofie's dedication to the memory of her friend who was raped and later committed suicide. She also has an awesome secret job too. Rome opened about his traumatic past (his sister was kidnapped, raped, and murdered when they were children).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hope Flames

Hope Flames by Jaci Burton My rating: 3 of 5 stars Emma has returned home at 32 to set up her own...