Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Review: Big Sky River

Big Sky River Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Little Free Library read.
Tara is starting over in the small town of Parable, MT.  She lives next door to Bone who is also the local Sheriff and a widowed father to 2 boys.
Tara and Boone start out as enemies and gradually become more.  Complicating their relationship are Boone's 2 sons who are still healing from their mother's death and Tara's 2 step-daughters.  Tara had to walk a fine line with her ex to stay in her daughter's lives while keeping the ex happy.  
This was a more serious romance in that grief (and coping with that), divorce, parenting are front and center in the book with the romance secondary.  I picked this up expecting more of a romance.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Woman in Me

The Woman in Me by Britney Spears My rating: 4 of 5 stars I have a new admiration for Brittany af...