Thursday, October 10, 2024

Review: Coming Home

Coming Home Coming Home by Brittney Griner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm on a roll with spectacular back to back reads.
I remember when Brittany Griner was arrested in Russia. This is her story of her captivity there and the trauma associated with it. Things she continues to deal with today. There were lots of details in this. Other women (and men) who were held for ridiculous reasons. BG also fully acknowledges other Americans held captive wrongly and who were still (and many others still are) captive at the time of her release. She was an advocate before, she is an even bigger one now. I admire her.
I LOVED the epilogue.
https://www.bringourfamilieshome.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: It Takes a Witch

It Takes a Witch by Heather Blake My rating: 3 of 5 stars Darcy and her sister Harper are Wishcrafters; witches...