Unromance by Erin ConnorMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Sawyer has serious writer's block and her book is overdue. She sold her first book's movie rights when she was starting out and has regrets. She's learned some things (like not always saying yes). She's also been through a bad break-up (her writing struggles started around this time).
Mason loved love. He always tries to be the "perfect" boyfriend, but that is never enough. After an elevator meet-cute that turns into a one-night stand, they run into each other again. A friendship (of sorts) and a bargain is set. Sawyer will try to cure Mason of his romanticism and he will try to provider inspiration for her writing.
I really enjoyed this book. I liked the tropey quotes at the beginning of each chapter. There is some drama on Sawyer's part, but luckily it doesn't last too long. I thought they each complimented each other nicely. Good supporting cast of characters.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment